Wednesday 22 February 2012

Its Been Not That Easy


 Its been seven long years since I have made the biggest mistake of my life. And to be very frank I never did anything about it.I just allowed time to pass.I never understood the importance of time.But today where I am standing I know what I have missed.What I have not earned.Today if some one ask me what I have done in the last seven years, I dont have an answer.The last seven years of my life has just vanished.It hurts a lot too....but today at this point of time I know that I can do something..and the memories of these seven years are just the people I have met in these years....Hence these seven years dint go complete waste....And trust me it doesnt feel good to be confused....I mite laugh it off.....But deep inside I know how it feels...And it doesnt feel good to get up every morning without anythng to do....The loser feeling it gives is very high......I have taken a decision now after a long time.....And its been not at all easy....The decision has brought wid it a lot of negative vibes....I am tryng to overcome dose vibes.....Believe me its been not at all easy........its been very far from being easy..........And I have a very strong feeling that this time it will not go wrong.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment