Wednesday 29 February 2012

First True Love

It was the night before the last exam of my 1st sem. I was as usual not able to concentrate on the books. I took my phone and was overjoyed to see her best of luck message. I replied and for my surprise she too did. Thus we again started to chat and i completely forgot about the exam. And I dont know what happened suddenly but I said the three magic words "i love you" to her. she was stuck...she reminded me of the exam the next day instead of replying and said we will talk after my exam. I was dying to hear from her as I was in love with her for a long time. And as I dint have the courage to tell her about it I was happy being one of her closest friends. She was beautiful with big probing eyes and one of the most beautiful smiles that I have seen till date. I some how managed to go for the exam the next day and got done with it. I called her up as soon as I was out. Alas she said we will meet in the evening. I had to still wait till evening to hear from her. I had always hated the waiting game. Also I dint know what her reaction will be and like all boys I dint want to lose out on a good friend. We have known each oder for a long time as we used to stay in the same building and also we shared the same best friend. So I dint want to ruin all these. Finally the wait came to an end and I got a message from her asking me to get down. I went down and believe me I was completely bowled over by the way she was looking. I have never seen her so beautiful and gorgeous before. She said she has to go out for some family function in some time. We went for a small walk around the compound and it was the best ever time I had spend till then. And when she stopped and looked into my eyes, smiled and said yes I was already in the seventh heaven. Thus began my first ever true love story...... 

No comments:

Post a Comment