Tuesday 28 February 2012

This is said to be a Man’s World…Really??


From the day I have come to senses I have been hearing that this world is being run by men. Women always have to be content with what she gets all her life. All through these years I have been hearing this from various women including my relatives, friends and teachers. But my question is it really so???

If you are ready to open your eyes today and see the real world you will see that most of the benefits are available for females and the males are not left to sulk in the background. Lemme give you some examples here..

You get into a city bus in any city across the country you will find special seats reserved for ladies. I am not against it. But the funny situation is when a female accompanied by a male sits on another seat. But can you think of a scenario where a male accompanied with a female sits on a ladies seat???

Also in trains there is a special bogey for ladies. The gents do not have anything specially named for them. Poor guys I must say.

Another funny example would be in a busy public vehicle if a female falls or touches a male by mistake she simply smiles and the issue is over. But if it’s a guy who falls on a female then even God cannot save that guy from getting humiliated. I know there might be some people who do it on purpose not everyone do it.

Now another thing that I have been hearing right through my school days is the protest for equality for females. But look around you and you will see the females contradicting themselves. They want reservations everywhere including the parliament. I even heard there are special constituencies where only female candidates can contest elections.

I think most of you might have gone through this situation where you are having an argument with a female. If she cannot win she would let tears roll and everyone around you will assume you are the culprit.

These are just some of the facts that make me believe that this is not a man’s world anymore. And lemme tell you that I am not a male chauvinist pig before you assume me to be one…

No comments:

Post a Comment