Wednesday 7 March 2012

Ek chamaat dega tho shave ho jaayega


Ek chamaat dega tho shave ho jaayega……

No this is not what u think it is……or is it????

But hw will I knw wat ur thinking????Ohh God leave it…..


This is a dialogue made famous in our college by a very close frnd of mine… I have no idea where he got this from. But this line caught the fancy of quite a number of people and they started using it.

My friend has used it quite a number of times on me ( especially when I havnt shaved for months).

But the major side effect of this line is that if u say this to a girl it might get a bit offensive..( I hope u get wat I mean)



Y am I drifting away from the topic that I came here to write about????

God this is getting very irritating…..now I cant remember what I was supposed to be writing……

Hope sum day I get a chamaat that will help me get shaved……kitnaa tym saving hoga naaa wo….:)

No comments:

Post a Comment